- 1.New version of BSPlayer! May 17, 2013
- 2.BSPlayer 2.64 - improved compatibility with Windows 8 Metro February 5, 2013
- 3.Happy New Year! December 30, 2012
- 4.Progress on BSPlayer version 3 has officially gone to... October 5, 2012
- 5.New version of BSPlayer 2.63.1071! October 4, 2012
- 6.New BSPlayer version 2.62 June 5, 2012
- 7.BSPlayer for android - new version 1.3.126 May 4, 2012
- 8.Merry Christmas and a Happy New year to everyone! New... December 22, 2011
- 9.BSPlayer 2.58 final is ready for download! September 8, 2011
- 10.BSPlayer for Android devices is released! July 21, 2011
- 11.BSPlayer for Android devices is in the works! April 7, 2011
- 12.Happy NEW YEAR 2 0 1 1 ! December 28, 2010
- 13.New BSPlayer is here! December 9, 2010
- 14.New BSPlayer 2.56 is here! July 22, 2010
- 15.New version of BS.Player is released! March 22, 2010
Spring is here and BS.Player 2.4 is out!
AUDIO AND VIDEO FILES NOW PLAYING IN BROWSER WINDOWS AROUND THE GLOBE
Webteh puts the BS.Player global media player in the browser using the Conduit platform.
San Mateo, US – April 15, 2009 – Conduit, a leading provider of website syndication solutions, today announced that the Webteh BS.Player version 2.4 has been fully integrated with a community toolbar using the Conduit platform. The BS.Player ControlBar is available free of charge. Since its recent launch, the BS.ControlBar has already been installed by more than 700,000 users from 100 countries.
The new BS Player ControlBar enables playback of any audio or video file type, regardless of origin, directly from the browser! Users can now play multi-media files while they explore the Internet, do email, and play games online - all without switching applications. The toolbar also has a subtitles search for movies and television shows in 55 languages and access to more than 3400 arcade, casino, puzzle and action games.
“Thanks to Conduit we have been able to create a free version of BS.Player software and distribute it easily around the world,” said Matjaz Kurincic, CEO at Webteh. “The Conduit platform is really powerful and flexible and made it easy for us to integrate our software in a browser add-on. And now, for the first time, we have a direct channel to communicate with our users.”
“Community toolbars created on the Conduit platform can be translated into any language and have already been distributed in more than 120 countries,” said Adam Boyden, president of Conduit. “The BS.Player is a wonderful example of an advanced software that our powerful platform can put right in browser and deploy around the world with minimal resources necessary for development.”
“We deployed a toolbar with a different company in the past but we ran into a lot of technical problems on both Internet Explorer and Firefox,” continued Kurincic. “The Conduit offering on the other hand is so much more than a toolbar -- it is a total communications platform. We can put any software, interactive tool, or gadget on it, and it has been technically flawless. We can also send alerts to the web browser of our users, and Conduit has excellent reporting tools so we can fine tune our marketing program. And we know it’s safe for our users because Conduit earned the TRUSTe Safe Download Certification.”
Click here to download the BS Player 2.4 free version for Internet Explorer, Firefox or Safari. The Conduit platform based BS.ControlBar is available free of charge and supports Firefox and Internet Explorer for Windows, Mac and Linux and Safari for Mac. Interested web publishers should go to www.conduit.com to learn more.
Conduit provides website syndication solutions for web publishers that increase site traffic, revenue, and brand loyalty while simplifying access to the content, communities and applications that subscribers care about most. By creating a direct, always-on connection between publishers and subscribers, Conduit opens new channels for real-time communication and commerce. More than 180,000 publishers have joined the Conduit network worldwide, including major brands such as Fox News, Lufthansa, Major League Baseball, Greenpeace, TechCrunch, Softonic and small and medium organizations in 180 countries around the globe. Web publishers who become part of the Conduit network have the opportunity to syndicate their website content and applications directly to the browser by allowing subscribers to add them as simply as adding an RSS feed. The Conduit Website Syndication Platform has earned the prestigious TRUSTe Trusted Download certification. To create a community toolbar for your website, visit: www.conduit.com.
BS.Player version 2.40.996:
- added option to specify minimum movie duration for downloading subtitles
- downloaded subtitles are now cached
- added option to only re-enable Aero when player is closed (Windows 7)
- added support for MPL2 subtitle format
- subtitles will now be saved with correct decimal separator
- audio stream cycling didn't work with some mkv files
- sometimes Auto 'Pan scan' wasn't properly remembered
- fixed problem when local subtitles were available, but player still asked for download
- fixed title display problem with some radio stations
- fixed freezing problem with some RAR files
- fixed problem with not remembering color controls settings under Vista
- in some cases file couldn't be opened again, when it was automatically added to playlist
- in some cases when displaying Preferences while in full-screen mode cursor did not auto-hide