Official BS.Player forums  

Go Back   Official BS.Player forums > Main forum > Feature Requests, Feedback And Suggestions

Feature Requests, Feedback And Suggestions Post your suggestions and feature requests here, what would you like to use in BS.Player. Any feedback is appreciated and will be reviewed by our team.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 1st March 2005
BS.Player Newbie

JSPlayer is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Sleeper Timer

I searched the posts for a sleeper timer request and was surprised I did not find one.
A Sleeper Timer would be great! Off-15-30-45-60-90-120-user defined... BSPlayer could then close, or shutdown the computer with its usual settings. Maybe make the times part of the right-click menu for extra easy use as well as in the general options.
Old 1st March 2005
BS.Player Newbie

gr_over is an unknown quantity at this point

By the way, it is always usefull the "Shutdown computer when finished" function in the General settings tab.
I know that it is not exactly a Sleeper Timer but it is close enough to the effect you want.
Or at least we can use this function until your request may accomplished :)
Old 1st March 2005
BS.Player Newbie

JSPlayer is an unknown quantity at this point

The shutdown computer/close file options with count down timers as secondary options, would be perfect! The sleep timer would be useful because a movie would shut itself off after a certain time, so that its not making loud noises longer than you are awake for -- just like TV's. I actually use the sleep timer on my TV for BSPlayer, but with my setup, it doesn't take care of the sound.

BSplayer is the absolute best! Its the only player I recommend for non-DVD playback. Thank you so much for all your efforts!!!

Tags
sleeper, timer