Official BS.Player forums  

Go Back   Official BS.Player forums > Main forum > Feature Requests, Feedback And Suggestions

Feature Requests, Feedback And Suggestions Post your suggestions and feature requests here, what would you like to use in BS.Player. Any feedback is appreciated and will be reviewed by our team.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 12th June 2006
BS.player Regular User

durerca is an unknown quantity at this point
Default v2.0 Media Library

With the new Media Library, is it able to monitor any folders to automatically update itself with additions/removals of your video files? I tried testing it out by adding a folder, then closing BSPlayer, deleting the file from the folder, then reopening BSPlayer, but the media library still had that deleted video listed.
Old 12th June 2006
BS.Player Power User

grendizer is an unknown quantity at this point

Same with MP3's ID tags: they are not updated in the library, after the tags are chnaged with a tag editing program like WMP.
Old 12th June 2006
BS.Player Master

Tizio will become famous soon enough

This option is not implemented, it's not a bug, but you can consider it as a Feature request ( :arrow: post moved to Feature requests section )
Old 12th June 2006
BS.Player Master

Tizio will become famous soon enough

The request should be like this:

Add a Scan option to monitor files added to ML every time BSplayer is opened (this will take some minutes to complete)
Add a Scan option to monitor files added to ML every time BS.MediaLibrary is opened (this will take some minutes to complete)
Add a Scan option to monitor files added to ML (actived by an appropriate button in Preferences -> Media Library window) when a users press the Scan Now button (maybe this button should be added also to the skins)

If also a default folders list can be setted in the MediaLibrary preferences window, all these scans can be performed only for that folders
Old 21st June 2006
BS.Player Newbie

aussieburger is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes please this is a must ... when I first saw the BSPlayer Media Library I thought yes good bye WinAmp !! But it is missing this and other customisable features !!

1. Remove missing files
2. Rescan for new/changed files
3. Create Dynamic Playlists !! based on queries (like in WinAmp ... eg, Recently Added, Top 100 played Rock, etc.)
4. Ability to Custimise the controls of the ML - eg. when I double click a Artist in the Audio ML I want it to add all the artists songs to the playlist and start playing ! (same for genre, album etc.)

With these 4 things I will be able to switch from winamp and bsplayer will become the ultimate media player ! :)

Tags
library, media, v20